Development Engineer (m/f/d) Hardware Electronics
Due to our positive business development, We want to further strengthen our team. For a long-term commitment, We are looking for a Development Engineer (m/f/d) Hardware Electronics as soon as possible.
- Analysis and (further) development of complex assemblies as well as analog and digital circuits for use in high-voltage systems
- EMC-compliant hardware development and design of PCB layouts using Altium Designer
- Calculation and simulation of circuits
- Carrying out fault analyses and deriving recommendations for action
- Preparation of technical documentation, in particular test and test documents
- Commissioning and system test support of the developed assemblies
- Successfully completed studies in the field of electrical engineering or in a comparable field of study with a focus on power electronics, preferably also relevant skills and knowledge gained through training and work experience
- Experience in the development of analog & digital circuit technology as well as in EMC-compliant design advantageous
- Familiarity with P-/LTSPICE simulation software and Altium Designer desirable
- Experience in the design of DSP and FPGA circuits advantageous
- Strong hands-on mentality and initiative, high solution orientation and ability to work in a team
- Good communication skills in German and English
What we offer:
- Innovative and interesting products and services
- Short decision-making processes, familiar working atmosphere and varied tasks
- Permanent employment contract, flexible working hours
- Personal and professional development opportunities
Ready to create the future?
Please send us your application with your salary expectations and the earliest possible starting date to:
Do you have further questions?
Please feel free to contact Mr. Dennis Eichhorst (+ 49 6131 633902 21). We look forward to hearing from you.