Intern or Working Student (m/f/d) Software Development
You want to deepen your theoretical knowledge gained at university through practical experience? Then support our team immediately for at least 3 months as an intern or working student (m/f/d) and take on your own project with a focus on build automation.
- Development of a workflow for automated building and testing of software for our microcontroller applications
- Development of automated tests for hardware-independent and hardware-dependent code
- Design and development of a toolchain or selection of suitable tools (e.g. Unittest framework, build tools)
- Development of scripts for text-based management of build and test processes (e.g. with cmake)
- Presentation and documentation of the results
- Master's degree in computer science or similar with a technical focus
- Programming knowledge in C / C++
- Basic understanding of build and test processes
- Knowledge in the area of automated software testing desirable
- Ideally, experience in the area of hardware-related software for μC and version management
- Distinct hands-on mentality, high solution orientation as well as structured and independent way of working
- Good communication skills in German and English
What we offer:
- Innovative and interesting products and services
- Short decision-making processes, a familiar working atmosphere and varied tasks
- General conditions that allow you to combine study and work
- Personal and professional development opportunities
- the possibility of writing a thesis after a successful internship or after at least 3 months of working student activity
Ready to create the future?
Then please send your application, stating your availability and earliest possible starting date, to:
Do you have any further questions?
Please do not hesitate to contact Alexander Herzberger (+ 49 6131 633902 18). We are looking forward to hearing from you.